1. Maybe signal instability issue, it is recommended to try again from a different location.
2. Check with the operator if the issue is caused by your service plan.
3. Try using a different SIM card.
4. If a single SMS cannot be send, maybe you were blocked by the other party.
5. Check if any third party message Apps has been installed. We recommend uninstalling third party message applications.
6. Open Setting>Additional Settings>Storage>Messages> Clear Data.
7. If the issue still persists, please back up all the data, clear cache and flash to the latest system version.
1. Signal issue: Try a different location.
2. Individual SMS messages cannot be received. The sender's mobile phone or service provider's SMS server is not ruled out. It is recommended to test through other mobile phones.
3. Check if you set block messages in Settings>System Apps>Messages>Block, and check if you set a blacklist in Settings>System Apps>Messages>Blacklist.
4. Check if the issue is caused by any third-party Message application.
5. The third-party security service software is installed in the mobile phone, try disabling or uninstalling the app.
realme 3i next sale- 20th August, 12 PM & realme X- ON SALE! Get 10% MobiKwik SuperCash & Jio benefits