1. Try with another charger/USB cable or socket.
2. Please back up all of your data, clear the cache and flash to the latest OS version.
1. If you are using computer plus USB cable or power bank, advice to use original charger.
2. Change another charger/USB cable, replug the USB or socket.
1. Check the environment temperature, too high (45°- 53°) or too low (-3°- 0°) may cause to charge slowly or not to charge full.
2. Please don't operate the phone when charging, clear background Apps /tasks.
3. Change the charger and update software, if the problem still persists, send for repair.
1. Error with high/low voltage:
2. Check if you are using the wrong standard charger /power bank.
3. Error with high/low temp:
4. Clear background apps/tasks, cache and change the charging place.
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio