1. Check the installation package format, just ' .apk ' can be installed.
2. Update system and the download APP to the latest version.
3. Clear background APPs and caches, reinstall it again.
4. Don't install many APPs at the same time, better install one App at a time.
5. Some phone may prevent install an app from unknown source, please install APP from Play Store.
1. Check if the handset is in good network condition. Cross-check between Wi-Fi and mobile data if possible.
2. Try other trusted sources to download and install.
3. Cross-check if the app flashback issue also occurs in other brands mobile:
a. If yes, it is because of App compatibility issues. It is recommended to contact the third party app developer.
b. If the issue only exists in the realme device, please enter into Settings>App Management> select the App>Storage Usage>Clear Cache to clear data and cache.
4. If the issue still persists according to the above steps, please uninstall and try to install again.
1. Check in phone setting>notifications & status bar>manage notifications, click an App then, turn on the allow notifications.
2. If the customer cannot receive notifications from a particular person, check whether set blacklist.
3. Check if another person can receive notification from the same App, if not, maybe the App server issue.
4. For some instant messaging apps, need set auto started when turn on phone in phone manager, then can receive the message, which may consume a little power.
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio