Learn and complete the initial setup of realme smartphone, and start using.
Applicable for ColorOS 5.2 device. Check your ColorOS version in [Settings] > [About phone].
A small distraction when driving can cause an accident. Even if we really don't want to answer a phone call or have a glimpse about who messaged us or what the notification is for, but the urge to check it is so strong and our focus on the road is diverted. It has been said that checking the phone is one of the biggest reasons for senseless accidents on the road and we wanted to avoid that and save lives instead.
The features of Smart Driving:
- Blocks notifications and reminders to reduce disturbance.
- Announce incoming calls and messages.
- Answer or end calls via voice control.
1. To enable Smart Driving, go to [Settings] > [Smart & Convenient] > [Smart Driving] toggle [Turn On Smart Driving] to green to enable. Once enabled you will see on the top-right corner of your phone and also you will receive a notification that smart driving is on.
You can also quickly launch Smart Driving on the Control Center, just swipe down from the very top of any screen then click to enable it.
To turn off/end Smart Driving:
- From the Control Center, just swipe down from the very top of any screen then click to end it.
- From the settings, go to [Settings] > [Smart & Convenient] > [Smart Driving] > [Turn On Smart Driving] toggle to end Smart Driving.
- From the notification that you received, just click END “SMART DRIVING.”
2. You can automatically connect to a Bluetooth car kit and those that have been previously paired. To enable this, go to [Settings] > [Smart & Convenient] > [Smart Driving] > then toggle [Automatically Turn On When Connected to Bluetooth Car Kit] to green to enable.
To add a Bluetooth Car Kit, just click [Bluetooth Car Kit] > [Add Bluetooth Devices Manually] > Scan for Devices then Pair.
3. You can manage the calls and messages so you won’t be disturbed while you are driving. Go to [Settings] > [Smart & Convenient] > [Smart Driving] > [Do-Not-Disturb Driving] and manage the following features:
- Allow the Following Incoming Calls – you can either decline all or allow calls from anyone. You can allow certain calls and your favorite contacts as well. Click [Allow the following Incoming Calls] then manage the calls.
- Automatically Switch To Speaker When an Incoming Call Is Connected-so you can keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. Toggle to green to enable.
- Ring for Repeated Calls – A second call from the same number within 3 minutes will keep ringing. Toggle to green to enable.
- Auto Send SMS After a Call is Rejected – For courtesy and for the other person on the line would know why the call got rejected. Toggle to green to enable.
You can even customize the SMS that will be sent. Just click [Reply Content] and you can personalized that SMS that will be sent after a call has been rejected.
- Block Incoming In-App Voice And Video Calls – when this is enabled video calls from QQ and WeChat will be blocked. Toggle to green to enable.
- Block Banner Notifications –So you won’t be distracted by the sound of the notifications while driving. Toggle to green to enable.
Note: You need a network connection for this to work.