Applicable for all realme smartphones.
1. Check that you have a good network connection
2. Make sure you have a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
3. Update the date and time on your device
Go to [Settings]> [Additional setting]> [Date&Time] and enable [Set Automatically].
Or alternatively, you can manually set date & time, just make sure it is correct. Google Play Services sync with their master servers to send and receive data, to do this your device time and date should be correctly set.
Go to [Settings]> [Additional Settings]> [Application Management]> [All] > [Download manager], Once you go inside Download Manager, tap on [Enable] to enable the App.
As you enable this Manager, it will start downloading apps from Play store. If it still does not work then you need to delete or clear data from the app
Go to [Settings]> [Additional Settings]> [Application Management]> [All] > [Google Play Store], click [Clear data] & [Clear cache]
Also clear data for "Google Services Framework". This gives the app a fresh startup and can help fix issues.
Turn the device off and back on, then try to connect to Play Store again. Keep troubleshooting if you're still experiencing the issue.
If the issue still persists, try remove and add your Google Account on your device by following below steps:
1. Go to [Settings]> [Accounts and Sync]> [Google], Tap your primary Google account, and click [Remove acc].
2. Open Play Store, it will ask you to login your Google account again.
If the issue persists, contact realme Support Team, or take your phone, proof of purchase and warranty card to a nearby realme Customer Service Center for professional assistances.
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
realme 3i next sale- 20th August, 12 PM & realme X- ON SALE! Get 10% MobiKwik SuperCash & Jio benefits