Applicable for all realme smartphone.
Remove any case the phone may be in. Unplug the headset and firmly plug it back in. Turn the plug in the headset jack. Make sure the plug is pushed in all the way.
•Make sure the headset is fit for your phone. Some third-party headsets may not be supported.
•Check for obstructions on the meshes in each earbud. To remove obstructions, gently brush all openings with a clean soft-bristled brush.
1. Try a second headset on your phone. If the second one works, you need to replace your initial headset.
2. Check your phone's headset jack for damage, like wear or breakage.
1. Check if the audio file is damaged. Play the audio on other devices, and see if you can get sound from each side.
2. Check the sound balance settings of the app you use. Make sure the slider is in the center.
3. Clear cache and data of music player application.
4. ColorOS 5.2 and above: Go to [Settings] > [Application management] > [Show System Process > click the player that you use, then click [Clear Data] & [Clear Cache].
If you use a third-party music player, reinstall the app and see if you fix the issue.
Restart the phone, and make sure you have .
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio