Applicable for all realme smartphones.
When you are on a call or listening to Voicemail on your realme phone, you might not hear the voice clearly, or you might hear echoes, crackling and static sounds. Follow the article to fix the issue.
When you are in a no signal zone, you might be hearing noises during the phone calls. Make sure to use your phone in an area within your operator 's network coverage.
Adjust the volume with the volume buttons during phone calls. Make sure that you can see the volume indicator appearing on the screen when you press the volume buttons. You can also switch from receiver to speaker when you are on a call.
* If the voice sounds normal when on speaker, check your receiver instead. If you still can't hear clearly, then your phone system or network operator could be the issue.
1. The receiver won't work properly if it's blocked or dirty. Clean the receiver with a clean and soft-bristled brush or cotton bud.
2. Remove the phone case or screen protector that might block the receiver, then test again.
1. If your realme phone is connected to a headset, make sure it is plugged in firmly. Rotate the headset plug and check if the sound is clear. If a headset is connected, go to [Settings] > [Bluetooth] and reconnect the headset.
2. Try the headset on other phones and see if it works properly.
3. Clean the headset plug and remove any obstructions from the headset jack.
1. Restart your realme phone and test again.
2. Collect the data on your phone, then detect and update the system to the latest software version .
1. If you cannot hear a specific person's voice clearly, it might be his/her phone's issue.
2. Consult with your network operator for the network issues.
* Pictures, settings, and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio