Learn how to change the language and region settings on your realme phone.
Applicable for ColorOS 5.2. Check your ColorOS version in [Settings] > [About phone].
Set up your realme phone for the first time.
1. When you turn on and you can select the language and region when prompted.
2. Change the language and region on your realme phone in daily use.
If the language and region on your phone is incorrect, or you want to change them to other ones, follow these steps:
Go to [Settings] > [Language & Region], pick your language and region from the list respectively. Then tap Done. Note: when changing Language, you'll be asked for your Passcode lock.
If the language and region cannot be changed, or your phone doesn't display as you selected then, follow these steps:
1. Restart your realme phone.
2. Detect and update your phone system to .
3. Your data first, then reset your realme phone to factory settings.
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.