Applicable for ColorOS 5.2. Check your ColorOS version in [Settings] > [About phone].
1. When you turn on and you can select the language and region when prompted.
2. Change the language and region on your realme phone in daily use.
Go to [Settings] > [Language & Region], pick your language and region from the list respectively. Then tap Done. Note: when changing Language, you'll be asked for your Passcode lock.
1. Restart your realme phone.
2. Detect and update your phone system to .
3. Your data first, then reset your realme phone to factory settings.
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
realme 3i next sale- 20th August, 12 PM & realme X- ON SALE! Get 10% MobiKwik SuperCash & Jio benefits