Set up your fingerprint to protect phone security.
Step 1: Before you can add a fingerprint, you need to create a passcode for your realme phone.
Step 2: Go to [Settings] > [Fingerprint, Face & Passcode] > [Add a Fingerprint] to start adding your fingerprint.
1. When asked, place your finger on the fingerprint button. Continue to lift and rest your finger slowly, making small adjustments to the position of your finger each time.
2. Adjust the holding position, continue to touch the fingerprint button with the outer areas of your fingertip.
3. After you add a fingerprint, you can use the fingerprint to unlock your phone instead of the lock screen passcode, make purchases and use it for [App Encryption] and [File Safe].
* When, you can add and use your fingerprints.
After you add a fingerprint, you can edit its name or delete it, or continue adding other fingerprints.
Note: Do not turn off lock screen password after adding fingerprints, otherwise the fingerprints will not work, also the saved fingerprints and settings will be removed. Thus, anyone using your phone will be able to see the important data on the phone.
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
realme 3i next sale- 20th August, 12 PM & realme X- ON SALE! Get 10% MobiKwik SuperCash & Jio benefits