Learn how to to tether via Bluetooth with your realme device.
Tether via Bluetooth.
1.Go to [Settings] > [Other Wireless Connections] and enable [Bluetooth Tethering].
Enable Bluetooth for the other device, then
2.Click Image next to the device’s name, then click [Internet Access]. Notice that Image appears in the status bar. As long as the device is properly tethered to the other one, you will be able to use the Internet on the target device.
If you cannot tether via Bluetooth.
1. Make sure you have [Bluetooth Tethering] enabled.
2. Make sure your phone is successfully paired with the other device.
3. Make sure the network-provided device can get online using mobile data or Wi-Fi.
4. Restart your realme phone and test again.
5. Go to [Settings] > [Software Updates] and update your phone to the latest version.
* Pictures, settings ,and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.